Your Source For Raw and Machined
Complete Grey Iron Castings.
We represent the best gray iron foundries in the USA
and back it up with professional and ongoing service.
For over five decades Carson Castings (Foundry-Source.com) has been supplying
many types of industries with their casting needs.
With our specific focus we offer our clients:
- Expertise in our field - We deal strictly in the sourcing of castings and
machined castings. Highly specialized in gray iron.
- Added Value - We can provide raw castings or complete assemblies and
everything in between (painting, heat treat and machining).
- Tooling Options – No-bake and green sand molding. Floor, manual, squeezer, cope
and drag, Hunter, Sinto, B&P and Disa molding processes.
- Industry Knowledge - Our years of experience in the casting field ensure we
place your work at a facility suited to your project’s
Contact Matt today at 419-891-2231 or email@example.com
for a hassle-free, no-obligation quote.
Foundry-Source Is Your Source For Grey Iron Castings
Grey iron also called grey cast iron
Much of the annual production of grey iron is in the form of grey iron engine blocks, grey iron c asted valves and grey iron casted pump housings. Grey cast iron is made in a grey iron foundry.
Foundry-Source works with grey iron castings from automated molding machines and high pressure machines; grey iron casting capability includes the cost efficient manufacture of large grey iron castings. Foundry-Source has grey iron castings made in several specialized furnaces used to melt the grey iron.
Foundry-Source also works with small grey iron casting castings from molding machines. The machines produce castings of grey iron ranging from a few pounds to more than 200 pounds.
The finished product of grey iron castings can be more geometrically complex than the product of a rolling, forging, or machining process like milling or turning. Grey iron castings are the original way to produce near net shape parts.
Foundry-Source will find you the right grey iron castings to make your parts.
Our grey iron castings have the right grade of grey iron you need:
- Grey iron ASTM A48 class 20 G20 G2000
- Grey iron ASTM A48 class 25 G25 G2500
- Grey iron ASTM A48 class 30 G30 G3000
- Grey iron ASTM A48 class 35 G35 G3500
- Grey iron ASTM A48 class 40 G40 G4000
- Grey iron ASTM A48 class 45 G45 G4500
- Grey iron ASTM A48 class 50 G50 G5000
We also can provide equivalents to European grade grey iron:
- EN-GJL-150 aka DIN 1691 – GG15
- EN-GJL-200 aka DIN 1691 – GG20
- EN-GJL-350 aka DIN 1691 – GG25
- EN-GJL-300 aka DIN 1691 – GG30